PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They cannot punish us if we are innocent stop making daft comments ffs.

The point is that the integrity of the game has left the building, it doesn't actually matter if we are guilty or not because in the eyes of the modern fan we very much are and we would have "gotten away with it".

This isn't hyperbole this is happening right now, it's not just City I am worried for it's the overall game we will be welcoming Americanisation on an ever bigger scale after this hearing.

I just hope the authorities place some Liverpool and United fans on suicide watch when the case is judged and City are exonerated.
They have placed their hope City getting punished severely. Entire threads are dedicated to the severity of punishment to be dished out.
Some suggested 200 points deduction spread across five years.
Others want City sent packing from the PL completely while a minority want City sent to the Conference league.

How much is Lord Panic making?
panic-mainwaring.gif

I am completely chilled about this, I just don't see a way that we can be found guilty of anything other than the none co-operation charges. To be fair even them will have been on the back of our legal teams advise and doesn't mean we have done anything wrong.

I would have been much more concerned if we were facing a couple of specific charges, I think the PL have scored a huge own goal with this one and it will come back and bite them on the cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.