PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think of it this way;

Either we have been employing and doing business with the stupidest and most criminally brazen people over multiple years that somehow, against all logic, have been recruited by other companies and football clubs after the fact and somehow, again, against all logic went completely unnoticed at CAS

Or

We're just a well run club that some cunts can't stand

I know which one I'd wager is far more likely

We will be guilty regardless in the eyes of Liverpool, United and Arsenal fans.
Most other supporters that I know don't give a flying fib.
This is true, much in the same if this was all reversed and it was united in our position. In the main we don’t care, but to get one up man ship it would be they are guilty no matter what. Banter.

This is expected where football fans are concerned. They won’t even believe it, but it’s there to be had. Banter.

Top news to no surprise on BBC now, after they quietly whispered about the Rags losses.
They have :

What are the 115 charges against Man City?​

Man City are accused of:
  • 54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
  • 5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
  • 7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
  • 35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - Feb 2023.

What i dont get is why some of the charges relate to UEFA as nothing to do with the PL and CAs found us not guilty and where is the charge by the PL for the Rags being found guilty of FFP by Uefa recently. Double standards as usual
Pretty sure our lawyers are all over the Rags FFP losses and what deal they have done with the PL to avoid sanctions
If that's true we basically didn't cooperate with some bullshit made up charges.
All this shit for that.
Bring it on

Seems to me that this case has been brought forward quite considerably, possibly due to the outcome of our arbitration case. Is that a positive or negative sign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.