PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Let’s just remember this all came out/leaked in the media before City had been informed,that’s what we are dealing with snide cnuts who at all costs want to fuck us over,the only problem they haven’t thought it through which club they are dealing with,I hope after we are cleared of everything and that includes non-cooperation,that the club goes after certain clubs covertly,fuck them fuck them all ..

When I’m feeling calm, I cannot believe the PL will win this as it’s just too big & there are too many charges -for a club with owners like ours- to be guilty of. Our owners & sponsors would be mad to do the things we are accused of.

But then I see the things the rags get away with & I think why would a corrupt organisation line the PL lose a case this big???
The difference is that the PL won’t charge the rags. If they did then an independent panel would hang them out to dry

I actually overheard in a private hospital two highly educated surgeons one a United fan one a dipper fan when this first broke, discussing which trophies each of their teams would be awarded.
I was glad my bollox weren’t in their hands
It’s perfectly possible to be an highly educated professional and fucking stupid at the same time !

When I’m feeling calm, I cannot believe the PL will win this as it’s just too big & there are too many charges -for a club with owners like ours- to be guilty of. Our owners & sponsors would be mad to do the things we are accused of.

But then I see the things the rags get away with & I think why would a corrupt organisation line the PL lose a case this big???
Corrupt being the key word.

Reactions: CC1

If you turn it around you’ll see that the Rags are getting away with it because the Premier league believe they are so powerful. We know they are corrupt but we don’t care we are light years ahead. I think they severely misunderstood how powerful an organisation we are & if they take us down corruptly they’ll regret it. Joe Lewis has had his warning shot & when was the last time Levy said anything about us. Scruffy Jim has said he expects us to be cleared & an organisation to admired. The Dippers have shut the fuck up. The only noise is nonces on Twitter & YouTube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.