PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think its time for Khaldoon to come out and say something, let's get it plastered all over the back pages
I think Khaldoon will say something after we have been cleared of all the substantive charges. I, like others, have a feeling we will get a slap on the wrist for the non co-operation elements. I don't think the club hierarchy are going to break their silence at this point. Maybe references will be made during the independent panel hearing

When I’m feeling calm, I cannot believe the PL will win this as it’s just too big & there are too many charges -for a club with owners like ours- to be guilty of. Our owners & sponsors would be mad to do the things we are accused of.

But then I see the things the rags get away with & I think why would a corrupt organisation like the PL lose a case this big???

Last edited:
No. The time barred bit is his usual made up bollocks.

Dan Roan is a 1st class ****, as shown when the helicopter with the Leicester City owner in it went down.

Roan if your reading this, what you were recorded saying that night proved you were a ****.

Last edited:
I've not heard any United, or Liverpool fan say they want the PL titles that we won as, despite the banter, we all know the best team wins the league.
I actually overheard in a private hospital two highly educated surgeons one a United fan one a dipper fan when this first broke, discussing which trophies each of their teams would be awarded.
I was glad my bollox weren’t in their hands

All this has to be taking a toll on some fans, stay strong Blues and fcuk em
Must admit these past couple of days has got right under my skin and it's the first time I've felt the rage and it's all down to the fact of them red cunts getting let off scot free and basically bragging that yeah they've got big losses but what is anyone going to do about it.

Whereas we get the fine tooth comb treatment.

Fuckin joke.

I love it all, we ain’t guilty. But there is a chance we will be made out to be by the corrupt PL. and to be honest I don’t give a fuck, I supported us in our darkest days and the worst the PL can do is deduct enough points to drop us down a season. Fuck the cunts.

The PL is close to killing the goose that laid the golden egg, we are the most watched team with biggest growing fan base but yet someone thinks it is a good idea to go after us. If this succeeds - the PL will be like the French the league in three years time.

When I’m feeling calm, I cannot believe the PL will win this as it’s just too big & there are too many charges -for a club with owners like ours- to be guilty of. Our owners & sponsors would be mad to do the things we are accused of.

But then I see the things the rags get away with & I think why would a corrupt organisation line the PL lose a case this big???
Incompetence :)

Reactions: CC1
Must admit these past couple of days has got right under my skin and it's the first time I've felt the rage and it's all down to the fact of them red cunts getting let off scot free and basically bragging that yeah they've got bit losses but what is anyone going to do about it.

Whereas we get the fine tooth comb treatment.
Not long now - the football is back on Saturday. It will be a minor diversion before the next round of speculative fun starts on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.