PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is complete nonsense. You have simply misunderstood. Please don’t misquote me. I’ve been very clear how and who can appeal and to where.
No, it is not.

You may have understood whatever the difference you know, but in your abruptness of responding and 'shooting down' discussion, it ended up broadbrushed.

As I said above, zero issue with you getting things wrong. It is with the 'stefan said' posters that have taken the same from it and continue to run with it despite now 3 events otherwise.

There is another observation I was going to point out, but in fairness wrong timing and context and could be taken poorly just now so will come back to it.

Not really city related but given united's losses over 3 years and the seemingly generous exemptions that they have been allowed to claim, who decides what exemptions will / will not be permitted. How do clubs get to compare and contrast what one group has been permitted and another declined eg what United have been allowed versus what Everton were declined, bearing in mind Everton have a shiny new stadium whilst United have the 3rd highest waterfall in the uk when we have heavy rain.

Apologies if wrong thread

After a few hours kip I have woken up and still believe the red tops and a healthy pack of water carriers will form their own league after we are exonerated.
I'm sure the same lot of supporters who blocked it last time will wave it through this time !!!

When we get cleared the media will be in a state of disarray and totally unprepared about what to broadcast as this scenario (1 of 3 potential outcomes: cleared of everything, guilty of some, guilty of all) has not even entered their heads. I need to get a big bag of popcorn in for that day.
On the morning of the CAS verdict, I was driving so had Talkshite on
It was a woman presenter along with two males (sure they were former footballers) and the build up to 9am, when the decision was officially released, was all about "what next for City when they're banned from Europe" etc

They went to the reporter outside CAS who spoke of the decision that City had been successful in its appeal, cleared of all the major charges and had the non cooperation fine reduced substantially

They went back to the studio and it was silence. They had no idea what to do next as the show had been scripted for City's guilt

Not really city related but given united's losses over 3 years and the seemingly generous exemptions that they have been allowed to claim, who decides what exemptions will / will not be permitted. How do clubs get to compare and contrast what one group has been permitted and another declined eg what United have been allowed versus what Everton were declined, bearing in mind Everton have a shiny new stadium whilst United have the 3rd highest waterfall in the uk when we have heavy rain.

Apologies if wrong thread
Seems very arbitrary to me.

On the morning of the CAS verdict, I was driving so had Talkshite on
It was a woman presenter along with two males (sure they were former footballers) and the build up to 9am, when the decision was officially released, was all about "what next for City when they're banned from Europe" etc

They went to the reporter outside CAS who spoke of the decision that City had been successful in its appeal, cleared of all the major charges and had the non cooperation fine reduced substantially

They went back to the studio and it was silence. They had no idea what to do next as the show had been scripted for City's guilt
Let's hope that history will repeat itself. I won't be listening to talkshite. I stopped that 8 years ago and my mental health is much better for it

No, it is not.

You may have understood whatever the difference you know, but in your abruptness of responding and 'shooting down' discussion, it ended up broadbrushed.

As I said above, zero issue with you getting things wrong. It is with the 'stefan said' posters that have taken the same from it and continue to run with it despite now 3 events otherwise.

There is another observation I was going to point out, but in fairness wrong timing and context and could be taken poorly just now so will come back to it.
Simply a lie. But whatever. If only there was a way to search posts or tweets to find confirmation that I said clubs couldn't appeal an IC... go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.