PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If you turn it around you’ll see that the Rags are getting away with it because the Premier league believe they are so powerful. We know they are corrupt but we don’t care we are light years ahead. I think they severely misunderstood how powerful an organisation we are & if they take us down corruptly they’ll regret it. Joe Lewis has had his warning shot & when was the last time Levy said anything about us. Scruffy Jim has said he expects us to be cleared & an organisation to admired. The Dippers have shut the fuck up. The only noise is nonces on Twitter & YouTube.
And RAWK and Red Cafe, etc

I think he said it could take up to a year if it was a high court case. He has consistently said three months is likely for this case, so April sounds about right, which is close enough to the end of the season to make it tasty.
At least 3 months. I think probably longer but I’m giving the reporting the benefit of my doubt

On the contrary. I’m certain City will appeal if they lose. It is arbitration (APT) which is almost impossible to appeal.
If it does get proven, isnt what we are accused of tantamount to fraud and subject to legal repercussions and then does it become a whole different thing?

I remember the discussion well. But put that aside, either way then the oeople that repeat what they think he said then got their understanding wrong, which still makes it wrong now.

My issue has never been with what he said or him being wrong. My issue is the many who still hang onto it, as if it is an absolute fact. When it is clear appeals do happen, and we would have the roght to one. If we were to lose.
What discussion. Total rubbish

I think Coatigan may be referring to the inability to appeal to the High Court. There is no realistic way to appeal substantively to the High Court as I have always said

People far more intelligent than me have consistently asserted on this Forum that without a smoking gun, or some damning evidence that none of us knew existed, than City will be exonerated of all the major charges.

However I've never seen that viewpoint articulated in the mainstream media so I remain convinced that a "Not Guilty" verdict will be greeted with disappointment, dismay, mass hysteria and a sense that we exploited a loophole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.