PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL are suing City for breach of contract, albeit it is being settled by arbitration. If the PL decline to offer evidence of a particular breach, normally that would be the end of it. The panel would not waste time on an item which was no longer in contention. I suppose City could ask the panel for a formal verdict of not proven.
Ok, thanks. So it’s entirely possible that some of the charges may have already been dismissed?

I
Ok, thanks. So it’s entirely possible that some of the charges may have already been dismissed?
It is, but we don’t know whether this is so.
Best laugh of the decade would be if the PL, following legal advice, offered no evidence on any item. Unlikely.

Its only fans of the cartel who are concerned about it the majority of international fans, of the PL and the clubs know fuck all about it
How easy do you think it is to leave a league and form a new one, what advantage will that have forming a new league without one of the biggest clubs in the world? What do you think FIFA and UEAF will think about that, clubs would have to leave their competitions The new league would have to negotiate a license from the FA and form a relationship with EPL negotiate a Tv deal with domestic broadcaster and international deals also leaving would mean that City own the PL as all the other shareholders have left

I believe they will already have all the moves in place, staying in a league with us and the Geordies isn't something that they would contemplate, I genuinely believe that we will be found not guilty and we will have to duck because those toys are going to come flying out of the pram.

The also rans in the league will follow suit because the chairmen of those clubs are only interested in the money coming in.

And that is the crux of all this at it's most basic level; for every one article (if there is even one) from a prominent UK media outlet saying City have nothing to worry about or will be exonerated, I could easily find you 200+ articles the other way.

At this stage, as we all know they are only charges/allegations and no one knows more or less than anyone else.

But the use of one myopic, fixated narrative by major media outlets online/TV/papers has lead the masses to assume guilt.

Don’t worry Sam Lee will be along to do the “what will happen when City prevail.” So fortunate to have a balanced journalist in our corner……. Oh & he’s hard as fuck!

I believe they will already have all the moves in place, staying in a league with us and the Geordies isn't something that they would contemplate, I genuinely believe that we will be found not guilty and we will have to duck because those toys are going to come flying out of the pram.

The also rans in the league will follow suit because the chairmen of those clubs are only interested in the money coming in.
You really need to get of this horse,the super league is dead and buried.
The supporters of the English teams who were originally involved ,made their feelings known and the clubs withdrew.
Plus there are now massive penalties for any British club who seek to join a breakaway competition.

The PL are suing City for breach of contract, albeit it is being settled by arbitration. If the PL decline to offer evidence of a particular breach, normally that would be the end of it. The panel would not waste time on an item which was no longer in contention. I suppose City could ask the panel for a formal verdict of not proven.
The PL have obviously thrown a lot of mud at the wall. I still don’t believe for one minute they have any evidence of false accounting, it has been a show trial from start to finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.