PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've literally never seen it especially since we've known definitively (if there was any doubt) from the day Everton 1 was announced that appeals of ICs were possible and inevitable. But I only pop on here from time to time.

It has been a recurring point, and looks now that it is entirely my mistake, attributing it to you. Just because someone uses 'stefan said' as an arguement doesn't mean you did say it and that's on me for falling for that. Looking back at my own posts, that is something that crept in over time. We see it on the transfer thread too, and I should know better. Glad you challenged it, puts me at ease.

And glad it clarifies appeal options too.

He or someone else will put the question. It's just a gig that journalists do. Pep knows that.
Pep's intellect is so much higher that these feral cunts Spitting Image portrayed them as greedy pigs feeding at a trough, how accurate. Slimy Stone is a pillock and that's how he is treated but with the respect he deserves by Pep

I believe they will already have all the moves in place, staying in a league with us and the Geordies isn't something that they would contemplate, I genuinely believe that we will be found not guilty and we will have to duck because those toys are going to come flying out of the pram.

The also rans in the league will follow suit because the chairmen of those clubs are only interested in the money coming in.
said it before i think main yank owners of red shirts will bail out they tried once and still think liverpool open to offers, if no money to be made there off

And that is the crux of all this at it's most basic level; for every one article (if there is even one) from a prominent UK media outlet saying City have nothing to worry about or will be exonerated, I could easily find you 200+ articles the other way.

At this stage, as we all know they are only charges/allegations and no one knows more or less than anyone else.

But the use of one myopic, fixated narrative by major media outlets online/TV/papers has lead the masses to assume guilt.
This !

It has been a recurring point, and looks now that it is entirely my mistake, attributing it to you. Just because someone uses 'stefan said' as an arguement doesn't mean you did say it and that's on me for falling for that. Looking back at my own posts, that is something that crept in over time. We see it on the transfer thread too, and I should know better. Glad you challenged it, puts me at ease.

And glad it clarifies appeal options too.
Cheers - I tend to be a touchy about misquotes as they become weapons by weapons in various forums. Thanks for clearing it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.