PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Are sky media going to mention this every day by saying "this is day 2 of the 115" then go through the severe punishment we will get and never mention what will happen if we are cleared!
Not on my telly they won’t. Binned Sky Sports , Talksport with pictures.
Some feat they achieved, gathering so many incompetents on one channel .

Unless I have missed it, wasn't all this detail suppose to come out in the public domain with Etihad floating on the New York stock exchange.
Therefore making it more impossible for the prem league to prove because the numbers will be there in black and white.
But they haven’t floated on the NYSE have they…..unless I missed it. There was a rumour about 6 months that they were going to, but then zilch

The PL are suing City for breach of contract, albeit it is being settled by arbitration. If the PL decline to offer evidence of a particular breach, normally that would be the end of it. The panel would not waste time on an item which was no longer in contention. I suppose City could ask the panel for a formal verdict of not proven.
I think I would prefer the charges not to even be mentioned. If, say, the verdict ends up being on 65 charges, it will highlight that the original rushed announcement was nothing more than a vindictive publicity stunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.