PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I believe they will already have all the moves in place, staying in a league with us and the Geordies isn't something that they would contemplate, I genuinely believe that we will be found not guilty and we will have to duck because those toys are going to come flying out of the pram.

The also rans in the league will follow suit because the chairmen of those clubs are only interested in the money coming in.

They each don't have the £250m fine they would have to pay to leave.

And even if they did try, it would only evidence to the rest of the country they had been the puppeteers of this entire City farce.

Wasn't the argument that in some of the earlier allegations the earlier PL rule book didn't make out the bad faith element and that following the Leicester decision that the rules (E3) had to be interpreted as stated and as such we complied with the E3 requirement as worded?

The "good faith" rule has always been there. And remember the allegations were referred February last year well before the recent Leicester verdict.

Not sure the "literal reading of the rules argument" applies to this case, but it may I suppose. Who knows? Not me, that's for sure :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.