PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What staggers me is that whatever we have “done” we can’t be on our own. We do not have a monopoly on creative accountants and slippery lawyers - the world is full of them.

What staggers me is that whatever we have “done” we can’t be on our own. We do not have a monopoly on creative accountants and slippery lawyers - the world is full of them.

This are the other 19 clubs going to be investigated for the next 4 years ? If not I don't see on what grounds the pl can just investigated City

Don’t worry Eccles. You can rely on the Eccles Act 1995.
1. Eccles shall be the fount of all wisdom.
2. No banning of the doyenne of Bluemoon shall be enacted.

If the mods try anything, Pannick KC has no commitments at the mo.
All that is meaningless as she was sanctioned by the leader of the house,the right honourable Oakiecokie.

The irrefutable evidence is largely the audited accounts which show no such payments as alleged. Our team will probably have to go through each charge and map .

Ah yes, the auditors, BDO LLP

It’s clear that the mainstream media (MSM) continuously downplays the significance of our auditors, because they are shit scared about the irrefutable evidence BDO holds in our defence.

That's why there’s a constant effort to sidestep the importance of BDO. Fortunately, the people who truly matter, the IC, won’t overlook this.

I'm sure they and their lawyers will go to great lengths to safeguard their reputation from the Premier League’s drummed-up, scattershot charges. BDO aint no small player. Ranked as the fifth-largest accounting network in the world, they operate in over 160 countries with more than 111,000 professionals across 1,800 offices globally. In 2022 alone, their global revenue surpassed £12.8 billion !

Did Der Spiegel hack the IT systems of any other clubs? Or was it just ours, backed by the clubs we're stopping from winning the trophies they believe belong to them

Ah yes, the auditors, BDO LLP

It’s clear that the mainstream media (MSM) continuously downplays the significance of our auditors, because they are shit scared about the irrefutable evidence BDO holds in our defence.

That's why there’s a constant effort to sidestep the importance of BDO. Fortunately, the people who truly matter, the IC, won’t overlook this.

I'm sure they and their lawyers will go to great lengths to safeguard their reputation from the Premier League’s drummed-up, scattershot charges. BDO aint no small player. Ranked as the fifth-largest accounting network in the world, they operate in over 160 countries with more than 111,000 professionals across 1,800 offices globally. In 2022 alone, their global revenue surpassed £12.8 billion !
BDO? British Darts Organisation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.