PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City are now entering their 14th consecutive season in the Champions league. During that time utd have qualified 9 times, Liverpool and Arsenal will be 8 times, Chelsea 10 and Spurs 5 times.

City have also won 17 domestic trophies, not including Charity Shield, since our FA cup win in 2011. The rest of the so called top 6 have only managed 19 domestic trophies between them. Chelsea, Liverpool and utd with 5 each, Arsenal with 4 and Spurs with fuck all.

As long as the MSM and other fans are able to console themselves that we must have cheated then there can be no other reason for our lengthy period of sustained success.

Not much mention of the trophies won under Pep post 2018 which are outside the period of time that the alleged charges are contained within.

It’s an awful lot of money and trophies that City have prevented the others from sharing.
Ahhh bless `em !!

The one "chink in the amor" re Ethihad is "Pearcegate". The Twat-Harris and Panja etc have repeatedly accused him of perjury at CAS in relation to the question "Did you ever arrange payments on behalf HHSM to disgusie equity funding as sponsorship by Etihad Airways". We were told in CAS2020 that Simon Pearce answered "Categorically Not", and that was the end of it.
Since CAS2020 the Twat et al have relied on a gross misrepresentation of an email where Pearce is arranging payments but NOT from HHSM. I look forward to this issue being resolved 100% by the IC. I anticipate it will take more than "Categorically Not" to do so. Once this accusation has been resolved for ever the likes of Twat-Harris and Panja will have to spend a few more years of their lives scrutinising legacy emails in desperation.
@slbsn has addressed this on Twitter just now:

Pep looked uncomfortable when asked about it today. And the “we’ll accept the sentence” comment was a bit weird
He's said that many times before

I get the impression he's biting his tongue as he wants to shout from the rooftops that we're gonna wipe the floor with them... but he's been told to say nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.