PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Did Der Spiegel hack the IT systems of any other clubs? Or was it just ours, backed by the clubs we're stopping from winning the trophies they believe belong to them
Did they fuck hack any other clubs IT systems. And as for your assumption that they were backed by certain clubs because they had their noses well and truly put out of joint, it certainly smells like the type of shithousery they'd pull to smear the clubs name. Those are the clubs who have most to hide when it comes to corruption and cheating, not City.

God help them if their clubs have had their IT systems and emails hacked and stolen. They will be shitting fucking big bricks indeed. Then again maybe that has already happened and a shitstorm might be unleashed upon their entitled heads IF the verdict goes against us.

@slbsn has addressed this on Twitter just now:

Clearly been reading my posts on this particular point...

Honestly it's a ridiculous notion that Pearce has went all out and perjured himself without ever thinking or being advised that Pinto/Der Spiegel wouldn't have access to and would subsequently release further emails.

If a no mark like me can identify that risk then you'd best be assured that Pearce himself and some of the highest paid counsel in the world would also be all to aware and advice would have been given as appropriate.

This all comes back to the point that the emails in isolation can look bad, but without Pearce et all having an opportunity to explain them then they mean very little.

They are not the smoking gun which they are being portrayed to be. They give us questions to answer, but I suspect we knew that and are comfortable with that. Anything can appear inexplicable until it's actually explained and becomes perfectly logical.

I think nearly all the charges are pre-Pep, but they are still used to discredit his success. If we are cleared, him being able to stick two fingers up will be glorious.
Ah but according the beeb, and i quote...

"If the case against them is found proven it will suggest City broke the rules, fastforwarding the foundations for the domination Pep Guardiola masterminded after his arrival in 2016, culminating in the Treble triumph of 2023, and that it may have cost other clubs titles and trophies they would otherwise have won."

So apparently, he couldn't have had the success he's had unless we had broke the rules beforehand!

I hope when we win that we "do a taggert" and start banning these cunts for slandering our name ever since HRH took over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.