PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, genuinely speaking, and I know it's hard to sum up in few words but on a scale of 1-10... 1 being sunshine and farts and 10 being royally fucked... Where do we sit, do folk reckon?

I admittedly may be ignorant to the details but I've found myself not a bit worried. Rag cunts, including the boss who's convinced we're guilty... Peddling the myth of the Shiekh buying tickets to fudge the attendance.
When the news first broke yesterday I thought we were at about an 8, tonight I’d say 3 or 4.

At the risk of some misunderstanding this point...

Again, the motivation behind these charges, again, feels quite clearly and strongy seeded in the populist sentiment that exists within those we all know live and do all they think they "can do" with articles, social media posts, videos, etc. almost desperate for years seeking a way to attain revenge.

Through this they have greater hope to finally see a proper public walk of "Shame!", "hanging, drawing and quartering and tarring and feathering to hand out the required punishment for crimes this rascal has gotten away with for a decade.

It reminds me of another famous situation where someone got away with away with "unforgivable crimes" that hung over the head of many in public in the USA in the 1990s that rings somewhat true in the justification for the charges as massive as we have received.

When O.J. simpson finally went to prison for a different more minor and pretty foolish crime, and I believe with the civil lawsuit, he received punishment that in NO WAY was proportionate with the charges.

The Academy Award winning ESPN documentary 'O.J. Simpson: Made In America' raised this point clearly, with views on him linking strongly to populist views on politics, race and society.
I think I can see something if you apply this to our current situation with the PL case.

A chance at double jeopardy, and retry a case, that usually cannot happen.

While we're at it....a coach repair bill to Liverpool FC for 2017. £300 grand. Interest set 2000% a fucking day. Sick of the way we've bent over for these fucking clubs over the years or turned a blind eye when they've fucked us over and now they've done this to us.
We are treated as though we should be grateful for eating at their table. Time we threw a few plates.

This is the usual biased BBC bullshit but in this they are quoting a Sports Law Lawyer Ashley Cukier under the bit “What will happen to Man City”

Indicates that the process is two stages at most and internal rather than external although he does use the words generally speaking.
I see Dan Roan still finds it impossible to refer to our owner by using his name. He seems happy to use a racist trope of "Abu Dhabi owners" with no reference to the US firm (Silverlake) who own 24 per cent of CFG. City "owned by Abu Dhabi" is inaccurate but also a dehumanising phrase which avoids using Sheikh Mansour's identity. Is Roan bigoted or just very stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.