PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is different though, the club is being accused of being crooks & systematic cheating for the last 9 years!

I don't want details and evidence, just a quick response from a pissed off, defiant chairman, who is sick to death of his club having their name repeatedly dragged through the mud, with a message of stay strong we are going to fight this with everything we've got! That's all.
Ain't gonna happen. He's a top professional, not a fan. It's unlikely that there'll be another statement from the club.

Two weeks to respond to 101 charges based on 10 years of accounts including broad allegations that we have presented false accounts for nine periods in a row? From an organisation which apparently briefed the media even before they served us with the charges yesterday. This really is a set-up.
A two fingered salute from Khaldoon shouldn’t take that long in reply

Good post. Thanks. Stefan appears to me to be collecting clicks. Good for him.
Cheers. I've noticed as well!

Stefan has been for a while now one of the very few on Twitter that I get notifications for to see when he posts.

His work on CAS was incredibly done.

9320 is always a brilliant listen, and CitySpaces fantastic since it was created.

Amazing that Fernandinho came on and stayed for some time to listen! (that was him)

When the news first broke yesterday I thought we were at about an 8, tonight I’d say 3 or 4.
Due to time passing or because of what's been put out there as actual charges and refutable evidence etc?

So, genuinely speaking, and I know it's hard to sum up in few words but on a scale of 1-10... 1 being sunshine and farts and 10 being royally fucked... Where do we sit, do folk reckon?

I admittedly may be ignorant to the details but I've found myself not a bit worried. Rag cunts, including the boss who's convinced we're guilty... Peddling the myth of the Shiekh buying tickets to fudge the attendance.
I’m on “all fart no shit “scale right from the get go.

I see Dan Roan still finds it impossible to refer to our owner by using his name. He seems happy to use a racist trope of "Abu Dhabi owners" with no reference to the US firm (Silverlake) who own 24 per cent of CFG. City "owned by Abu Dhabi" is inaccurate but also a dehumanising phrase which avoids using Sheikh Mansour's identity. Is Roan bigoted or just very stupid?
A little from column A, a little from column B.

I had a video my son gave me on WhatsApp.

Copied the link but now getting loads of permission requests for access via my Google emails.

Seeing all your names!!

How do I post a vid from WhatsApp?
Ask someone under the age of 25 they will know how

I had a video my son gave me on WhatsApp.

Copied the link but now getting loads of permission requests for access via my Google emails.

Seeing all your names!!

How do I post a vid from WhatsApp?
You’d need to go to where it’ll be downloaded on your phone (photos on iPhone) and then upload it to a video sharing site, then post the link.
I think : )

I see Dan Roan still finds it impossible to refer to our owner by using his name. He seems happy to use a racist trope of "Abu Dhabi owners" with no reference to the US firm (Silverlake) who own 24 per cent of CFG. City "owned by Abu Dhabi" is inaccurate but also a dehumanising phrase which avoids using Sheikh Mansour's identity. Is Roan bigoted or just very stupid?
Probably both.
Surprised this twat is still in a job after he was caught sneering and mocking Leicester's dead owner outside the King Power in the aftermath of the crash that cost him his life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.