PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thought this would be a double bank
news story before we play arsenal… Simon stone et al getting their oar in before anything has been decided…. Sounds like City have won their separate legal case against the prem…. Desperation… we’re back to where we were last season with the jibes before matches… like that mattered last season

Last edited:
Just seen a post from talkshite about Shebahn Aherne, whoever that is saying “she fears City will find a loophole” and I’m actually shocked at the comments. I would say 90% are pro city. Questioning the integrity of the league, the rags losing 300M in the last few years being brushed under the carpet , red cartel etc. It seems people are finally waking up.

We should fear a loophole as well! It’s not a loophole we want it’s to be found legitimately completely innocent after all the evidence has been considered.

We should fear a loophole as well! It’s not a loophole we want it’s to be found legitimately completely innocent after all the evidence has been considered.
We don’t fear anything… they are trying to make an example of City (the red cartel) but they are literally trying City for the UEFA case again… they will be disappointed when everything is thrown out in a couple of weeks as there is no new “evidence” or anything to answer for… City’s provocateurs best watch this space… Uniteds death nell

imo these 6744 pages are the perfect psy-op for people who hate city...for nearly 2 years it`s trending every fucking day even when we won the CL ...it`s constantly reminds us/me that we are perhaps "cheats"...idk why the owner/admin didn`t close this thread over the years/months/days till there are newsworthy developments...every city fan should know what`s up since the UEFA vs city case

imo these 6744 pages are the perfect psy-op for people who hate city...for nearly 2 years it`s trending every fucking day even when we won the CL ...it`s constantly reminds us/me that we are perhaps "cheats"...idk why the owner/admin didn`t close this thread over the years/months/days till there are newsworthy developments...every city fan should know what`s up since the UEFA vs city cas

You're right—none of us wanted to get caught up in this shizzle, especially since it coincided with our most successful period on the pitch. I certainly never thought I'd find myself studying something shite like the Statute of Limitations Act. However, I have to say, I feel a real sense of pride in the way thousands of us have pushed back against the forces trying to remove our owners from English football.

Despite everything they’ve done for the city of Manchester—and God knows East Manchester needed the help—they've been treated with utter contempt by some very powerful people in this country.

As for this thread, unfortunately, I think there’s still plenty of work to be done before we can call it a day. Maybe one day, we’ll all have a big piss up, and thank the likes of @slbsn @Prestwich_Blue and others for fighting the good fight.

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.