PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just seen a post from talkshite about Shebahn Aherne, whoever that is saying “she fears City will find a loophole” and I’m actually shocked at the comments. I would say 90% are pro city. Questioning the integrity of the league, the rags losing 300M in the last few years being brushed under the carpet , red cartel etc. It seems people are finally waking up.

Just passing on what a mate of mine has said. He has a line of communication into the club and it's been reiterated recently that City are super confident of the outcome. Worth remembering that nobody can be 100% sure that we'll win of course even if we have a very strong case, and that's something Stefan has often pointed out.

Also, he heard that a lot of the charges won't even be discussed/have been dropped/thrown out. That squares with similar to what Tolmie said yonks ago. I for one am not sure on that particular aspect as I'd still expect all the charges to be considered when the panel sits even if the panel thinks some or all of them are not worth the paper they're written on?
115 charges hanging over City
115 charges hanging over City
And if one of those charges should completely fall
They’d be 114 charges hanging over City

114 charges hanging over City
114 charges hanging over City
And if one of those charges should completely fall…
Etc

That’s half times sing song sorted.

Genuinely surprised we haven't been selected for TV this weekend.
Chance for yet another trial by media - talking pregame, half time and full time about the charges ( possibly including "would Haaland have been here to score another hattrick if these allegations are true")
United need all the tv live money they can get mate, there’s a £40m covid special allowance hole to fill this financial year.

According to BBC United - Mediacity.

What are the 115 charges?​

54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - February 2023.
One interesting part of the charges are the 5x failure to comply with Uefas rules on FFP. You know, the ones that the scum broke last year. No charges forthcoming though. Our club should be asking questions to the Premier league then issue a press release with their response.

Just seen a post from talkshite about Shebahn Aherne, whoever that is saying “she fears City will find a loophole” and I’m actually shocked at the comments. I would say 90% are pro city. Questioning the integrity of the league, the rags losing 300M in the last few years being brushed under the carpet , red cartel etc. It seems people are finally waking up.

Very noisy Arsenal fan, shouts a lot an accent that would worry a nun.

United need all the tv live money they can get mate, there’s a £40m covid special allowance hole to fill this financial year.
The Covid money simply stops a fine the accounts are actual losses so giving United more tv money helps where it hurts ie the real accounts.
However, surely the City game will be shown overseas?

Sounds like there might be some movement against the prem (over stepping their mark) and younger fans calling out the prem and it’s protectionism of United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.