PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hopefully Lord Pannick and Paul Harris have a good 10 hours kip ready to smash those fuckers tomorrow. Red shirts are probably setting fireworks off outside their posh homes.
Hopefully they checked into a cozy hotel in a quiet burb wearing disguises under false names... course that'd get turned into another half dozen charges tacked on.

Just caught an hilarious headline on the Apple News feed. Think it might have been Four Four Two. I didn’t click on it.

Points deductions over multiple seasons floated as a possible sanction for Manchester City.

You can almost smell the desperation. Funny as…

Well id like to float the idea that if they find no evidence and we're exonerated, then to make up for all the shit over the years, we should get additional points added over multiple seasons.

Well id like to float the idea that if they find no evidence and we're exonerated, then to make up for all the shit over the years, we should get additional points added over multiple seasons.
Mmmmm I like the cut of your jib.

Let's start with the Covid season.

I've got a good idea where it will be held. It will almost definitely be London based and close to the Chambers and offices of the firms involved - in short close to the Rolls Building which also happens to be basically next to Bird & Bird. Also needs somewhere used to holding arbitration for 30 (?) lawyers and client teams. The hearing is simply too long to be anywhere but London.

We just need to look for a building close by with blue cones outside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.