PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've always maintained that I never wanted any team to undergo financial hardship due to the damage it would cause to communities in light of how important football teams are on a local level.

When all this is said and done, I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. The absolute shit I've had to read and listen to over the past however many months. Just a giant circle jerk fantasising over who gets what trophy, when to schedule Steven Gerrards open top bus for the 2014 title that he choked, how many points we should be deducted.

Nobody gives a shit about the integrity of football. Its purely motivated by spite and I don't see any evidence otherwise.

Was listening to that. Thought he must be a red. He, Rushden and Glendenning took it in turns to direct sneering jibes at the club.
His team is Wigan, I reckon he’s generally good with us. Glendenning is an arse#ole, I used to listen to the Guardian podcast but binned it off when the likes of him laid into us all the time. As for TS that went over 10 years ago for me, utter shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.