PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is such a thing possible, with regards to the last part? Genuine, treat me like I'm five, question by the way.

Could there be such movement on the case in the coming weeks or would it be more likely it all comes out one way or the other at once sometime next year?
Isn't it past your bedtime?

School tomorrow!

I've got a good idea where it will be held. It will almost definitely be London based and close to the Chambers and offices of the firms involved - in short close to the Rolls Building which also happens to be basically next to Bird & Bird. Also needs somewhere used to holding arbitration for 30 (?) lawyers and client teams. The hearing is simply too long to be anywhere but London.
Makes perfect sense. Was hypothesising rather than stridently predicting.

Be amazed if the CMHs weren't ‘CVP’ though. Makes no sense to be otherwise.

I’ll be wearing this season’s City Shirt all week… don’t give a crap what other teams fans think, say or want… we are City the best team ever… I always wear my City hoodie and trackies … we’re winning this there is no doubt… we have nothing to answer… the prem have to show proof… it’s uefa mark 2 and we’re going to wipe them… monetarily, morally and take them to the cleaners… I’m getting the popcorn for this one… can’t wait until we are in the “trial of the century” as sly sports/bbc name this one… the real “trial of the century” will be us sueing the arses off them… and Delaney et al

I’ll be wearing this season’s City Shirt all week… don’t give a crap what other teams fans think, say or want… we are City the best team ever… I always wear my City hoodie and trackies … we’re winning this there is no doubt… we have nothing to answer… the prem have to show proof… it’s uefa mark 2 and we’re going to wipe them… monetarily, morally and take them to the cleaners… I’m getting the popcorn for this one… can’t wait until we are in the “trial of the century” as sly sports/bbc name this one… the real “trial of the century” will be us sueing the arses off them… and Delaney et al
I’ll have my city jockstrap on if that helps

i plan on using a city coaster all week too. everyone in the office be damned.

i work from home mind you but its the thought that counts

i plan on using a city coaster all week too. everyone in the office be damned.

i work from home mind you but its the thought that counts

I'm going to shout, "City, City, ra ra ra!" and punch the air every morning....in my house and not too loud of course ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.