PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Solokeil or whatever he's called just said he's got a pretty good idea where the hearing is in London which means he's got a leak off someone, said it's disappointing journalists are not allowed in and if City win all other football fans will say we're still cheats because we've got the best lawyers, what a twat.

Solokeil or whatever he's called just said he's got a pretty good idea where the hearing is in London which means he's got a leak off someone, said it's disappointing journalists are not allowed in and if City win all other football fans will say we're still cheats because we've got the best lawyers, what a twat.
We'll never be innocent in the court of public opinion, even if we win the case we'll be 'the cheats that got away with it'.

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
I so hope this is the case.

That’s how it will be though, but that’s just background noise. Meaningless. It’s football fandom that will make people say that, and they won’t even believe it’s, it’s just a stick to use to have digs.

What does matter is that when we hear the result and we are cleared, we know the truth. Fuck everyone else. They don’t matter. Infact I look forward to the anger on the faces of those opposition fans who will fling that meaningless shit at us.

Had a largely social media free past few days, but now I'm back in the office and back to it. Just listened to Pep's comments and he really stuck it to them, I fucking love that bald fraud. The BBC finally publish the 115 charges in detail, so maybe people will realise now it's a group of charges multiplied over several years.

Hopefully things conclude quickly. I can't see it being any different to CAS in terms of there being a general suspicion and motive to punish us but in legal terms there being insufficient evidence to successfully conclude we have done anything to break the rules. Lack of cooperation is always likely to bring some sort of charge, but presumably a fine as opposed to points deduction.

We'll see.

Had a largely social media free past few days, but now I'm back in the office and back to it. Just listened to Pep's comments and he really stuck it to them, I fucking love that bald fraud. The BBC finally publish the 115 charges in detail, so maybe people will realise now it's a group of charges multiplied over several years.

Hopefully things conclude quickly. I can't see it being any different to CAS in terms of there being a general suspicion and motive to punish us but in legal terms there being insufficient evidence to successfully conclude we have done anything to break the rules. Lack of cooperation is always likely to bring some sort of charge, but presumably a fine as opposed to points deduction.

We'll see.
Yes, it's actually 5 charges multiple times.

Interesting to see the eye-watering legal costs, including Pannick on £5K an hour! And accumulated legal costs since the case started 6 years ago already in the tens of millions.

Last edited:
this is the man who said donny van de beek was an 80m player, eh should be embarrassed to even speak on television.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.