PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Shit happens, all part of the ride, but City as a club will come through, and if it’s conference league then the next generation of city fans can eulogise about needing a win at Curzon to get promoted.

Having said all that it’s not happening, we’ll just need to adopt a ‘stain’ in the 3rd strip as a fuck you to everyone.
I sincerely hope 115 has been copyrighted by the club and is used in next seasons home kit as a fuck you to the PL.

Who is Jaber Mohammed? Delaney is waffling on about him as if he is key to us being done.

I thought I’d asked on this thread earlier but it was unintentionally put in the media one.

Is it true that we face 35 charges for falling to cooperate with the investigation?? That would worry me.

I had 30, but the number isn't important. That is just six rule breaches for each of five years (including the rather vague "acting in good faith" rule). What is much more important is the nature of the non-cooperation.

This has been pretty much done to death on here, but the club took the PL to the courts about providing certain information and lost, so I think it's unlikely the club put itself in a position of defying a court order. Then, presumably, there are a couple of things left.

Firstly, it's possible the action of taking the PL to the courts (which the PL considered a delaying tactic) is thought by the PL to be non-cooperation.

Secondly, there is dispute between the PL and the club about the ability of the PL to ask for information which may not covered by the court order or, in the opinion of the club, by the rules.

In any case, both sides will have arguments and counter-arguments, so let's wait and see.

Who is Jaber Mohammed? Delaney is waffling on about him as if he is key to us being done.

I thought I’d asked on this thread earlier but it was unintentionally put in the media one.
Jabba the Jihadi' played major role in enslaving Yazidi women

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.