PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What on god’s green earth are you blathering on about? And what has it got to do with my attendance at parties?
E9ewYP.gif

Can I ask... Did Uefa or Premier League Demand United hand over all their accounts when finding they were cheating FFP, United admitted the crime so Did Uefa say well let's go back and look at all your accounts from 2014 to 2022 just in case we may have missed something else.
Nah, they're besties.

already the news is reporting guilty charges will have ramifications with other clubs here and in Europe looking at legal recourse to us AND the PL over missed opportunities and penalties then there is the UEFA proposals on the Govt's proposed football commissioner this could really snowball for English football all because the powers that be couldn't accept its all cyclical and the old big clubs were never going to be massive forever

It's a Big call by the Premier League... Maybe they already know what is coming The Death of the Premier League.
Could all this be a trick by the so-called Red Tops knowing a breakaway (Super League) is the only way forward after Manchester City win the 115 charges against the Premier League,

I heard a little whisper a couple of months back that the Super League was back on and clubs have already had meetings and they have called for Uefa to sanction a joint membership or lose everything.

Oh my fucking lord, I posted too quick as well about Granada Reports - they even went and interviewed some fucking scousers for their views on us, surprise surprise they all think we should be relegated.

Jeez.

Oh my fucking lord, I posted too quick as well about Granada Reports - they even went and interviewed some fucking scousers for their views on us, surprise surprise they all think we should be relegated.

Jeez.

I assume the dippers were sympathetic towards us based on their totally undeserved sanctions after Hysel? No? You astound me.

Can I ask... Did Uefa or Premier League Demand United hand over all their accounts when finding they were cheating FFP, United admitted the crime so Did Uefa say well let's go back and look at all your accounts from 2014 to 2022 just in case we may have missed something else.

Unlikely as they're not alleged to have submitted false accounts. Breaching FFP isn't about submitting wrong information, it's the right information but confirming you've overspent on the permitted limits.

What we're being accused of is submitting accounts which show we're working within those limits but that the accounts themselves are fraudulent. The leaked emails are what's given rise to the suspicion and subsequent investigation and allegations.

Delooney giving us the benefit on SSN Front Pages - some obscure broker that ADUG didn't need will be our undoing according that twisted blister. Anybody else heard his 'killer' evidence theory for us disguising sponsorship before - sounds familiar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.