PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Let me just get this straight, The Premier League are calling Khaldoon al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi Royal family Cheats, If I am wrong then, please explain what else is it saying, We are talking about one hell of a claim and maybe it's bigger than World Football and Manchester City football club,

This brings into account a Royal Family with connections to many other Royal Families with a status and reputation they hold very highly,

The Premier League is finished and all the other clubs calling our owners cheats under its umbrella should be scared,
I believe Khaldoon al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi Royal family will not take this lightly and will demand the UK government and the Royal Family get this sorted once and for all,

As I said it is bigger than just football and the Premier League, Many other things will be taken into account and we are talking about major investments in all sorts of other things outside of

Yeah, but he's got an endorsement from our commercial rivals. I do hope that's brought up to show he's not an impartial executive and any "evidence" he has is tainted.
He is a puppet, never an important figure.

The non-cooperation charge is for the years 2019-2023. The other charges are for 2009-2018. To me that suggests we cooperated to a point, and not beyond that. That was what the first paragraph meant.

The second, yeah makes sense.

Is that not just because that's when the investigation started or at least when we were first asked to cooperate with the investigation? There was nothing to cooperate with from 2009-2018, hence no non cooperation charge for those dates.

The non-cooperation charge is for the years 2019-2023. The other charges are for 2009-2018. To me that suggests we cooperated to a point, and not beyond that. That was what the first paragraph meant.

The second, yeah makes sense
Looks pretty clear the allegation is we didn't cooperate with the whole investigation which commenced post Der Speigel. Simple as that and therefore all after 2018.

Last edited:
does this still boil down to their panel only having to think we PROBABLY did what were being accused of?
think its been discussed many pages back, but either way could you imagine finding yourself on death row charged and found guilty on the balance of probabilities when your completely innocent, cant be right can it

Last edited:
To be honest I think that's bollocks the problem is we've taken the red shirt cartels money away when they thought it was theirs for all time that's the reason for all this nothing else.
I think it's a facet to be honest mate. As soon as investment arrived from the Gulf. No rules brought in for Abramovitch etc. Obviously you are correct too

Looks pretty clear the allegation is we did cooperate with the whole investigation which commenced post Der Speigel. Simple as that and therefore all after 2018.

Yeah ayrshire just said the same. Makes sense, forget the timeline sometimes. Bloody well feels like it has been going on since 2009 at this point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.