PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One daft possibility that occurred to me this morning (won't happen, but neither will most of the bollocks I've read from both sides of such an extreme argument)

City find themselves 2 points clear with just a few games remaining, but are then docked 6 points, despite being cleared of all the major charges, aside from non cooperation

City immediately appeal on the grounds that they didn't gain a sporting advantage, but in the meantime Arsenal are crowned PL Champions.

Oh the irony of Arsenal having a big asterisk and an anti climatic trophy parade.

3000.jpg

That earring doesn’t suit Stam.

View attachment 131978

This is what it's like from all angles every single day. Red dot is me.

"It took time to get the cash together" I think is my favourite rag response so far.
You will never ever win any argument ever that is about City cheating right now.

Tell them that their pain makes the titles even better.

If that's what the senior juniors are doing, what exactly is the job of the junior seniors? Just to sit around and drink cappuccinos with croissants?
Probably to take the cross examination plans off the senior juniors and carry out the the cross examination itself

I think there’s a good chance that we’ll be awarded costs, or a decent proportion at least, if we win. The idea that we’re going to start suing all of our detractors is fanciful at best though, as you say.
Costs will go with the loser. If City won on everything there is a good chance they would get what is known as “indemnity costs” of 80-90% back. A split decision would make the costs decision trickier. Everton got very lucky on their costs IMO - given their big loss they were lucky to only pay about half of PLs costs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.