PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The charges are against MANCHESTER City..... so why is the hearing in London?

All the papers etc would be in Manchester surely? Our main offices are in Manchester. Well of course, why didn't I think of it... Southern Softy lawyers and PL people can't hack it in the North of England poor little mites. ;-) :-)
So the rags on the panel have a short commute.
:)

The posts on here demanding city should do this and do that and destroy everybody are cringeworthy as fuck.

Going after the PL or other clubs harms the brand which harms the club. We want the brand to remain attractive and valuable so it isn't going to happen.

Rules that are unlawful or threaten our ability to grow the business fairly well will challenge. Charges which are false we will challenge. But petty revenge cases against the PL or other clubs don't serve any benefit.

View attachment 131983

Same scouser from my previous screen grab. Fuck his anonymity here.
Fucking hell the police need to be all over this and this from a scouser who would be the first to kick off If we made a snide reference to Hillsborough. I bet he is part of the cult that thinks anything anti Liverpool is tragedy chanting

Going after the PL or other clubs harms the brand which harms the club. We want the brand to remain attractive and valuable so it isn't going to happen.

Rules that are unlawful or threaten our ability to grow the business fairly well will challenge. Charges which are false we will challenge. But petty revenge cases against the PL or other clubs don't serve any benefit.

Lovely to find another adult on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.