PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Bit disappointed in the football ramble today, great podcast but they make a statement that we're disputing the current rules and not our innocence against the current rules.

Little bit disingenuous and the type of stuff that misleads fans that don't know the case well.
Used to like it back in the day, when it was just the three original presenters. Once they diluted that with new hosts, I gave up on it.

I was always strongly on the side of win and move on. I’m torn now. It’s been going on so long that if we are proved innocent I can understand an argument for going after the PL. Enough is enough particular as the PL have told other clubs they can sue us if they win.

Against all my sensibilities I don’t think winning will be enough now. The PL must pay for this so they think again next time.
Pretty sure it was Ziegler who said PL clubs could sue, and i do believe he was told a couple of days before that, that under PL rules they could not sue another member, only the PL.
It was also him that said there was no time bar for the PL.

This **** needs to be exposed and reported for that sick post. This goes way beyond football tribalism. People lost their fucking lives and people are and always will suffer from what happened that day and this **** celebrates it.
He probably arranged Liverpool's little cups parade on Heysel day as well

Getting lots of memes showing piles of cash with the hilarious title "How City will be found not guilty of all charges"
Certainly we have football profits which will no doubt be reinvested back into football, relying on growing the business.

Others seem to prefer football losses that increase their debt yet still reward their owners.

The narrative is already being set in the red shirt cartel football media.

Read the faded bit out at the end.

Subscription after that. As i

1000010038.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.