PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We have to be careful. We’re all angry with The Premier League but the alternative, a European Super League run by the very clubs out to destroy us is much worse. Let’s just clear our name and carry on dominating.
Unless we are part of that elite group. What has happened at the PL over the last decade is naked corruption

The posts on here demanding city should do this and do that and destroy everybody are cringeworthy as fuck.

It's just as bad on social media.

The club aren't going to go on some petty revenge spree. Lawsuits and legal challenges are expensive and time consuming.

Once the club has proven their innocence, they're not discussing this any further.

There will be no 115 merchandise, no references to any of it in media outside of perhaps Khaldoons end of season interview, nothing. It will just be over. Let the idiots chew over the fat, we have trophies to win.

The narrative is already being set in the red shirt cartel football media.

Read the faded bit out at the end.

Subscription after that. As i

View attachment 131998

It's so stupid how this isn't common sense to people.

The Premier League can't affect your standing in other divisions or competitions because they have no jurisdiction over them. How do people not get this?

It's like when the whole "trophies are getting stripped" narrative came up. People started dividing up FA Cups, League Cups and the UCL. How are the Prem going to strip us of any of those?

A mate sent me this little snippet from The Pathetic. A bit of an alternative to all the "What punishment if City are found guilty?" shite we keep reading about:

"I have never seen a bunch of people more confident that they have nothing to answer for than Manchester City", one former Premier League chief executive tells The Athletic...

I was just reading a social media post by someone called city wall news and there claiming the premier leauge have produce a fake document in the hearing already, does anyone on here know if that is true?? Or is it the usual made up stuff we see and hear,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.