PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Unless we are part of that elite group. What has happened at the PL over the last decade is naked corruption
Wrong colour skin to be part of the elite group. I wonder if anybody has used that match day app to report racism of The Premier League? They are cheeky two faced bastards running that campaign. More front than Blackpool.

It's just as bad on social media.

The club aren't going to go on some petty revenge spree. Lawsuits and legal challenges are expensive and time consuming.

Once the club has proven their innocence, they're not discussing this any further.

There will be no 115 merchandise, no references to any of it in media outside of perhaps Khaldoons end of season interview, nothing. It will just be over. Let the idiots chew over the fat, we have trophies to win.
So Khaldoon was lying when he stated on camera that he would "talk about this very bluntly when it's over"? Very interesting. What else did he tell you has changed?

Pretty sure it was Ziegler who said PL clubs could sue, and i do believe he was told a couple of days before that, that under PL rules they could not sue another member, only the PL.
It was also him that said there was no time bar for the PL.

He is no better informed on the legal issues than anyone else from the press. He is just in the "enviable" position of being fed leaks and told what to say.

You get much better analysis on here.

I would imagine the whole thing is going on behind closed doors is due to the fact the premier league doesn’t want to publicise how incredibly incompetent they are

The premier league wanted all this hushed up and behind closed doors. The Daily Mail got wind of it and wanted it sticking in the public domain. I can understand why the Premier League might not want an embarrassing defeat on a hearing never seeing the light of day. Too late now they can’t put the genie back in the bottle.

as would be expected they omitted the final part of his concluding sentence on the SSN clip

"To have the possibility of that being tarnished is really sad (SSN end quote here) but we will see what happens We may find that they are not guilty of these things."
If ever it was needed, a fine example of why never speak to the media is the only option

The premier league wanted all this hushed up and behind closed doors. The Daily Mail got wind of it and wanted it sticking in the public domain. I can understand why the Premier League might not want an embarrassing defeat on a hearing never seeing the light of day. Too late now they can’t put the genie back in the bottle.
They dint want the reporting at the time as the investigation might have come to nothing but once they filed the charges then it was out in public Even though the investigation came to light at the time there no details of what it was only speculation most of it wrong What it did do however is make it more likely for charges to be brought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.