PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The charges are against MANCHESTER City..... so why is the hearing in London?

All the papers etc would be in Manchester surely? Our main offices are in Manchester. Well of course, why didn't I think of it... Southern Softy lawyers and PL people can't hack it in the North of England poor little mites. ;-) :-)
So they can claim £13 for a sandwich on expenses

A mate sent me this little snippet from The Pathetic. A bit of an alternative to all the "What punishment if City are found guilty?" shite we keep reading about:

"I have never seen a bunch of people more confident that they have nothing to answer for than Manchester City", one former Premier League chief executive tells The Athletic...

It's in this one:

Interestingly, the analysis of outcomes starts with exoneration.

Edit: This one is a pretty good summary of where we are, as well. Worth reading. It makes me think the Athletic writers have been on here reading this thread :)

Not sure what is going on at the Athletic. Two reasonable articles in a couple of days. Maybe the winds are shifting ....

Last edited:
I was always strongly on the side of win and move on. I’m torn now. It’s been going on so long that if we are proved innocent I can understand an argument for going after the PL. Enough is enough particular as the PL have told other clubs they can sue us if they win.

Against all my sensibilities I don’t think winning will be enough now. The PL must pay for this so they think again next time.
To begin with , pl should have never bought these charges to surface . This should’ve been resolved internally. This only shows us the real intent of pl . Mcfc is a partner just like rest of the clubs , it’s like shooting your own toe with a gun on your right foot.

It's in this one:

Interestingly, the analysis of outcomes starts with exoneration.
And that ends with "City would then, at last, be able to move on. Premier League rivals, however, might not be as willing to forget."

Its simply impossible for any media outlet to even put up the hypothetical that city would be found not guilty without referencing in some way shape or form that they "got away with it".

I was just reading a social media post by someone called city wall news and there claiming the premier leauge have produce a fake document in the hearing already, does anyone on here know if that is true?? Or is it the usual made up stuff we see and hear,

Not sure if wumming, mental, aged 6 or a combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.