PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not all due to sponsoring City but a previous post on here showed the massive profits Etihad Airways currently make.
Surely that makes that sponsorship worth the increase City have been denied?
Just like City a loss making business turned around by owner investment now successful and making profits Surely the other airlines should be bring in Financial Fair Flying rules surely?

Sorry boys and girls just been told by a rag (sly sport of course) that a mate of his knows somebody high up at the swamp and City have already caved in on some of the charges!
He didn't seem very impressed when I said if he was that high up then, why, doesn't he fix the hole in the roof?
I haven't seen him since.

Last edited:
Sorry boys and girls just been told by a rag (sly sport of course) that a mate of his knows somebody high up at the swamp and City have already caved in on some of the charges!
He didn't seem very impressed when I said if he was that high up then, why, doesn't he fix the hole in the roof?
I haven't seen him since.
Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.