PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Absolute bollocks.

“One lawyer said”

“A senior ex chairman said”.

A 7 year old could see they’re making it up as they write it.
The final comment is funny, "And remember, they are guilty, it’s written on their shirts and their stadium. Anyone defending City is defending a dictatorship."

Perhaps someone should point out that Etihad are an airline and not a country.

Sorry boys and girls just been told by a rag (sly sport of course) that a mate of his knows somebody high up at the swamp and City have already caved in on some of the charges!
He didn't seem very impressed when I said if he was that high up then, why, doesn't he fix the hole in the roof?
I haven't seen him since.
thats quality retorting right there....

It's in this one:

Interestingly, the analysis of outcomes starts with exoneration.

Edit: This one is a pretty good summary of where we are, as well. Worth reading. It makes me think the Athletic writers have been on here reading this thread :)

Not sure what is going on at the Athletic. Two reasonable articles in a couple of days. Maybe the winds are shifting ....
Good post i loved the twisting of words, especially where City had asked for a gagging order to stop the bad publicity. Don`t know who stopped that?, think the judge said it was for the benefit of the public? And objecting to an Arsenal fan being the judge.
Just going to make victory sweeter.

Whatever happened to the cease & desist letters
I remember some nonsense on here that City had some recording of the VAR room that would blow the premier league case apart. I remeber something about liverpool cheating to their title win and it would mean nothing. This place is full of shite and this thread is the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.