PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 132019

and here's the actual 2009/10 handbook worded rules we've charged with. There's nothing here that we've broken. we've done everything by the book as written by the rules. not sure why C.80 was on the charge list which is the home club/away ticket sales thing. probably a mistake by the PL might become clear which rule this actually is later on. So basic facts will knock these out of the water they either happened or didn't

That's not a complete list and includes references that were later changed. Where did you get that from?

Wrong colour skin to be part of the elite group. I wonder if anybody has used that match day app to report racism of The Premier League? They are cheeky two faced bastards running that campaign. More front than Blackpool.
I agree that racism has played its part in the witch-hunt against City. The anti Arab prejudice is real both in boardrooms and within the media.

And that ends with "City would then, at last, be able to move on. Premier League rivals, however, might not be as willing to forget."

Its simply impossible for any media outlet to even put up the hypothetical that city would be found not guilty without referencing in some way shape or form that they "got away with it".
But it’s just a small (and diminishing) group of PL rivals. I’m not even sure the rags are still in the gang anymore. It’s Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs.

What exactly do you think he is going to say? Do you think the club is going to take an extended victory lap on this?

You think they're going to launch lawsuits against the press and other clubs?

This feels like you're trying to start an argument over nothing.

He will likely discuss what he can in detail, specifically why we were innocent but there likely isn't going to be much after that point given the clubs "move in silence" approach to it up to this point.
I think it is likely Khaldoon will present a detailed statement robustly defending the club, based on our irrefutable proof. I can’t see any appetite for another ten years of legal battles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.