PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sadly unless he's absolutely thick as fuck he'll be sending this from a blag account or at best one heavily private. Best chance would be to share his profile picture about but he might be using someone else's who is innocent.
i think it's worth a swing at 'he's thick as fuck'....

I remember some nonsense on here that City had some recording of the VAR room that would blow the premier league case apart. I remeber something about liverpool cheating to their title win and it would mean nothing. This place is full of shite and this thread is the worst.
Never mind that - what I want to know is are we going to "go nucleur" if we win? ;)

Pretty sure it was Ziegler who said PL clubs could sue, and i do believe he was told a couple of days before that, that under PL rules they could not sue another member, only the PL.
It was also him that said there was no time bar for the PL.
I don’t think that is correct. I’ve heard this from a few sources one of them being Stefan. They can bring private cases against City plus Everton and Forest if they want. In fact I think Stefan said it was almost certain they would try.

I would love you to be correct though.

I would imagine the whole thing is going on behind closed doors is due to the fact the premier league doesn’t want to publicise how incredibly incompetent they are
It’s going on behind closed doors because that is what all the clubs signed up to.

That’s why Everton, Notts Forest and Leicester were behind closed doors too…

I think it is likely Khaldoon will present a detailed statement robustly defending the club, based on our irrefutable proof. I can’t see any appetite for another ten years of legal battles.
It will be a covert affair. Suddenly you'll realise that you haven't see any stories from certain reporters for years. Then there will be faces that you never see on Sky, ESPN etc, etc. People will retire due to ill health, or new opportunities.

I think it is likely Khaldoon will present a detailed statement robustly defending the club, based on our irrefutable proof. I can’t see any appetite for another ten years of legal battles.

I doubt any statament will have any details. It'll just be a quiet reflection that we were right all along.
The written judgement will be the place to go on details.

And I agree with those who say we won't go for revenge. I'd only expect a quiet word with professional writers who spin any verdict into something its not....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.