PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Always take passed events as a good indicator…

This is good and bad…

When charges announced UEFA, rumour Liverpool have done worse and scandal on the way. When charges announced PL, rumour VAR audio for United’s goal v City.

Both circumstances nothing

When it went to CAS, we were exonerated. When it goes to IC hopefully the same…

After the event City did not go crazy and no one had retribution etc. We did however firmly establish ourselves within UEFA Ferran went on the board and it’s unlikely that we will have such issues again.

After the event this time if found not guilty, highly unlikely that there will be public retribution etc. I would expect us to work with PL to establish a working relationship where nothing like this could happen to us again.

I feel this will be the outcome, as I say just based on past events.

Magic Hats tweets are the funniest bit about this whole hearing. He’s acting like he knows more than the very well-paid and highly experienced lawyers on either side
Ignore him - the more people who react and respond the more he appears on peoples twitter and he gets more views etc. If we ignore him - his stats will reduce - his post may have views but his interactions (likes, reposts etc) is poor for someone whos trying to engage the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.