PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 132018

I think these are the full list of charges of rules numbers we've broken. 130 of them lol.

Fair enough, good work. I think you will find in 2009/10 there were two handbooks, in the first the club breached C75. This rule was split into two breaches in the second book: C79 and C80.

So I think the club didn't breach C80 in the first book.

I think :)

2nd day and still no leaks at all

The only leak we are getting the a photo of Pannick every morning which is fine as long as he keeps smiling.

Fair enough, good work. I think you will find in 2009/10 there were two handbooks, in the first the club breached C75. This rule was split into two breaches in the second book: C79 and C80.

So I think the club didn't breach C80 in the first book.

I think :)
Could easily avoid breaching C90 by putting some sellotape over the hole.

Fuck I am old.

After the event this time if found not guilty, highly unlikely that there will be public retribution etc. I would expect us to work with PL to establish a working relationship where nothing like this could happen to us again.

If we're found innocent, the PL wouldn't embarrass themselves and come after us again - regardless of our working relationship with them.

I hope they're told to get to fuck and - if innocent - certain individuals get fucked off sharpish from their posts within the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.