PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Always take passed events as a good indicator…

This is good and bad…

When charges announced UEFA, rumour Liverpool have done worse and scandal on the way. When charges announced PL, rumour VAR audio for United’s goal v City.

Both circumstances nothing

When it went to CAS, we were exonerated. When it goes to IC hopefully the same…

After the event City did not go crazy and no one had retribution etc. We did however firmly establish ourselves within UEFA Ferran went on the board and it’s unlikely that we will have such issues again.

After the event this time if found not guilty, highly unlikely that there will be public retribution etc. I would expect us to work with PL to establish a working relationship where nothing like this could happen to us again.

I feel this will be the outcome, as I say just based on past events.
If we’re exonerated twice, they can get to fuck. We’ll have done fuck all wrong and they’ve tarnished our reputation because of an illegal hack and the red clubs throwing their weight around.

I don’t think that is correct. I’ve heard this from a few sources one of them being Stefan. They can bring private cases against City plus Everton and Forest if they want. In fact I think Stefan said it was almost certain they would try.

I would love you to be correct though.
Yeah not sure myself as the bit Ziedler was told, was that under the membership rules, no club could take action against a fellow member, so any member would seek compensation from the damages the PL procures. not saying that is right, but it makes sense to stop in house fighting, of course if City got relegated they would not be a member?

Always take passed events as a good indicator…

This is good and bad…

When charges announced UEFA, rumour Liverpool have done worse and scandal on the way. When charges announced PL, rumour VAR audio for United’s goal v City.

Both circumstances nothing

When it went to CAS, we were exonerated. When it goes to IC hopefully the same…

After the event City did not go crazy and no one had retribution etc. We did however firmly establish ourselves within UEFA Ferran went on the board and it’s unlikely that we will have such issues again.

After the event this time if found not guilty, highly unlikely that there will be public retribution etc. I would expect us to work with PL to establish a working relationship where nothing like this could happen to us again.

I feel this will be the outcome, as I say just based on past events.
There will have to be a change of personnel at the top of the Prem though, how could we work with the persons who are currently running it going forward knowing how they feel about us as a club ?

I doubt any statament will have any details. It'll just be a quiet reflection that we were right all along.
The written judgement will be the place to go on details.

And I agree with those who say we won't go for revenge. I'd only expect a quiet word with professional writers who spin any verdict into something its not....
Professional writers? Are there any left?

Magic Hats tweets are the funniest bit about this whole hearing. He’s acting like he knows more than the very well-paid and highly experienced lawyers on either side
It's Nick Harris baiting City fans. He can't do it from his own account anymore because he's blocked everyone.

So the shithouse does it through an anonymous account. I worry for him if we get cleared. Actually, I don't. Fuck him/them.

1726585172290.png

just the final two charges that could be debated for the season 10/11 the others are again factual rules that either did or didn't happen and most likely did as they didn't kick up a fuss about it at the time. The images rights contract stuff is interesting as Fordham is a non starter for any charges as it's a valid business transaction that the PL knew about decades ago anyway.

The posts on here demanding city should do this and do that and destroy everybody are cringeworthy as fuck.
I agree with this but when we are cleared I would imagine / like to see the club issue a clear statement highlighting that our innocence has been established as we said it would, but that we will not tolerate any further baseless (clear and obvious) accusations against our reputation going forward.

Although to be fair that doesn’t need to be stated explicitly, can easy be done behind the scenes and we simply see something approaching ‘fair coverage’ going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.