PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was just reading a social media post by someone called city wall news and there claiming the premier leauge have produce a fake document in the hearing already, does anyone on here know if that is true?? Or is it the usual made up stuff we see and hear,
I saw it too. This is a site the registered address of which is in Rwanda so I'll go for total bollocks especially as the post is timed just after the process began yesterday.

It's great to have it underway.. all this.will be done one way or another soon enough. Judgement day soon come

The likes of Nick and similar accounts can all bark, make snide remarks, and even try and commentate (like who's appeared in court) etc but I hope to go we go after them if they step over the legal line of reporting

I saw it too. This is a site the registered address of which is in Rwanda so I'll go for total bollocks especially as the post is timed just after the process began yesterday.
Yeah I assumed it was total rubbish but you never know what is true and what isn’t nowadays, I seen a video the other day of trump and putin and it looked genuinely real but turned out to be some kind of AI simulation,
Crazy times we live now hey

if City would find innocent, not suing these media twats like Kaveh, Tariq, Nick, Rob, Miguel, Ian, Jonathan would be laughable. We all know they are pure haters and they need punishment. But OK, they are journalists, they do not know what the hard work is. Maybe they would have no money to defend apart from their US cartel agitators.

This prick describes himself as a New York based journalist. Someone comes to mind immediately.

Yesterday he claimed that the 81 year old David Bernstein has died aged 86.
Another big mouthed gobshite - there’s so fucking many of them out there

I agree with this but when we are cleared I would imagine / like to see the club issue a clear statement highlighting that our innocence has been established as we said it would, but that we will not tolerate any further baseless (clear and obvious) accusations against our reputation going forward.

Although to be fair that doesn’t need to be stated explicitly, can easy be done behind the scenes and we simply see something approaching ‘fair coverage’ going forward.
Not being a vindictive person I would not want to see our detractors in the press ruined financially but at the very least the press passes removed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.