PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not being a vindictive person I would not want to see our detractors in the press ruined financially but at the very least the press passes removed.

You are an old softie.

I`m a vindictive ****, I want all our detractor ruined financially, money, assets every thing. I want them and their families left destitute, potless, penniless and without a roof over their heads.

Last edited:
Thats why the damage is done and if the aim was repetitional damage then its been a huge success because we are either guilty or bribing our way out of it in the eyes of the great unwashed
Exactly this, to the brain dead morons (ie the general public) there are only two possible outcomes to this trial,
Guilty.
or
Got Away with it.

My seemingly sensible brother in law (rag) is convinced if we “get let off” its because we bribed “The FA”.

This is what we are up against.
I asked him what the fuck its got to do with the FA anyway and how any bribe would go down.

He just said “money talks”

:))

If it was my brother in law or brother come to that, I wouldn`t let them through the door.

Money talks?
It doesn’t. Not for United anyways.

But hey, the media is able to switch peoples mind. It’s how they set up the way people think about our club as soon as the takeover by Arabs was a fact. It’s called propaganda.
Remember it’s an USA following media.

The internet can mobilise people with an untrue narrative to go and throw bricks at mosques and set fire to hotels with asylum seekers inside. It’s very easy for them to use it to direct their rage at City for the monopoly that the rags had on English football being broken.

They can only 'do something about city' if there is something to find.
The rest is just conjecture.

They could easily have stopped at any time and the mud would have still stuck.

I can well see us being found guilty on some of the charges and the punishment being spread over several years in order to cause the most damage to us.

Sure, we will appeal and the number of years reduced but I would simply be amazed if, after all these years of investigating, the legal team who are fronting this are happy to go into a wishy washy case and have their personal reputation damaged.

The flip side is that if we are found not guilty then the financial damages we would seek would be catastrophic to the Premier League.
Are the panel members all KCs? If so I agree on their need to remain true to their profession but otherwise like Leicester City first panel they are suspect.

Perfect example. I was discussing the case with a Liverpool fan. His take was that if we are found guilty, it's right; if we are found innocent, it's because of clever and expensive lawyers.
It started with the usual 'time-barred' stuff.
I showed the CAS media release, he didn't believe it.
It tribalism backed by envy and stupidity. His anger was unnatural.
Exactly this with a young rag in work yesterday.
I'm flabbergasted as to how many sheep are spoon fed by the media in this country.
Frightening when you stop to really think about it

Someone I was talking to put up this scenario: If we are cleared of all charges, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs will breakaway from the PL and join a European Superleague which we will be asked by the other European Clubs involved to join. If we are found guilty then we will breakaway and form a European Superleague. The red shirt cartel will be asked to join by the other European Clubs involved to join.

Could this be a false flag war to enable this European Superleague to finally happen. Money talks and this could be the perfect excuse for Clubs breaking away from their respective league.

My seemingly sensible brother in law (rag) is convinced if we “get let off” its because we bribed “The FA”.

This is what we are up against.
I asked him what the fuck its got to do with the FA anyway and how any bribe would go down.

He just said “money talks”

:))
Did United bribe the “FA” to get a £70m overspend on PSR brushed under the carpet.

Why were United never charged by the PL for failing UEFA FFP? Isn’t it a rule they have to pass their rules too?

Someone I was talking to put up this scenario: If we are cleared of all charges, United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs will breakaway from the PL and join a European Superleague which we will be asked by the other European Clubs involved to join. If we are found guilty then we will breakaway and form a European Superleague. The red shirt cartel will be asked to join by the other European Clubs involved to join.

Could this be a false flag war to enable this European Superleague to finally happen. Money talks and this could be the perfect excuse for Clubs breaking away from their respective league.
Not sure it’s by design that’ll happen but it’s a possibility IMO.

The PL seem to want to destroy their product one way or the other!

What I find hilarious is that all these bitter rags stinking the place out used to want to talk football to us city fans 20 odd years ago when we was shit and they was riding high, you couldn't shut the fuckers up telling us what cup or trophy they'd won and how we haven't won anything for years.

Now they can't bear to talk about football with us, that's secondary, their default switch with city fans now is cheating and 115 charges.

It's absolutely hilarious how we've turned these cocky shitbags into babbling mardarses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.