PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What I find hilarious is that all these bitter rags stinking the place out used to want to talk football to us city fans 20 odd years ago when we was shit and they was riding high, you couldn't shut the fuckers up telling us what cup or trophy they'd won and how we haven't won anything for years.

Now they can't bear to talk about football with us, that's secondary, their default switch with city fans now is cheating and 115 charges.

It's absolutely hilarious how we've turned these cocky shitbags into babbling mardarses.
Great post
…it’s all “I’ve gone off football…all about money these days”
We’ve totally sucked the joy out of it for the bastards - no wonder they hate us and will believe any old shite. The better we get and the bigger the gap the more stupid, desperate and deluded they get. They’re never going to recognise how good we are - they can’t !
Fuck em.

He's either a thick **** or a City hater..
Second thoughts He's both.
He is a complete bellend
Every year on espn he tips someone else to win the league
It’s clear he hates us
The more worrying thing is all the pundits and commentators and most of the journalists actually have less idea than we do and let the pre conceived hope for us to be guilty to reflect what they say

Perfect example. I was discussing the case with a Liverpool fan. His take was that if we are found guilty, it's right; if we are found innocent, it's because of clever and expensive lawyers.
It started with the usual 'time-barred' stuff.
I showed the CAS media release, he didn't believe it.
It tribalism backed by envy and stupidity. His anger was unnatural.

I can’t believe we no longer have ducking stools to settle these things.

I don't want the result to be the super league. I want us to win the case and the PL to make a statement that they are happy to have everything cleared up and that no more tarnishing our name will be accepted or the PL will take action.

The PL could still come out of this as the good guys imo if they play their cards right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.