PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

All i hear from every **** is its obvious were guilty because they wouldn't of charged us with 115 if we didnt do something wrong. Its just a case of what punishment we get now and the only defence we have is to bribe our way to a lighter sentence of maybe a 30 point deduction

They must have been aware of Fordham as UEFA spoke to us about it in 2014 or 2015. As the PL act as the FFP licensor, they were surely either involved or at least aware of these discussions. And Fordham was visibly linked to City, specifically the Manchester City Sports Image Rights company, on the Companies House website. It's inconceivable that the Der Spiegel articles were the first they'd heard about Fordham.

I'd have thought if we could show that the PL were acting under pressure from certain clubs, following the pretty definitive CAS outcome, that would have some impact on our case and that it was potentially vexatious rather than principled.

Statute of limitations probably applies in this case - given it was so public and unlikely there’s anything untoward if the HMRC saw nothing too concerning.

But do you breach the tax rules then go “rules are shit, so I can’t be punished?”.
Again we're back to the point (that you still haven't answered) that City had no choice but to sign up to the rules in the first place or else face equal or possibly even more severe consequences than they're now potentially facing

having seen the key documents, are we allowed to put forward additional related documents?

for silly instance if they said that the Sheikh was seen in a cafe with Mancini handing him a gold bar on Christmas day. Could City go away and get a document confirming that the Sheikh was in Abu Dhabi and Mancini was at Disney World on the day in question and whats more the cafe shuts on christmas day.

I think documents would have gone back & forth so all evidence should be in, so if they’d said that they’d have already been told that Sheik Mansour was at Pizza Express in Woking that day.

Man City Till I Die - Facebook

Lord Pannick KC who’s leading the City group in representing Manchester City vs the Premier League was pictured smiling outside the International Dispute Resolution Centre earlier YESTERDAY when he came out of court.

Does that smile make you think we are about to lose the biggest case in sports history? No because we have the best representing us.

View attachment 132257
Sneaked out without paying for his sandwich.

Again we're back to the point (that you still haven't answered) that City had no choice but to sign up to the rules in the first place or else face equal or possibly even more severe consequences than they're now potentially facing

That’s life mate.

You as an individual are bound by every law in the land. You have no choice. Break them and off you pop to spend some time at HMP.

Whether you like it or not or agree with it or not.

Same for City and this. Either sign up and abide by the rules or fuck off. We signed up.

@slbsn what is your opinion that the rags claimed 35 million for the sale of the shares to Scruffy Jim ?
It is surely a private matter between the Glazer family, who owned and were selling the shares and Scruffy. Would Scuffy be allowed to see company info which meant solicitors acting for the club had to be involved ?

Or was it just another con job ?

All i hear from every **** is its obvious were guilty because they wouldn't of charged us with 115 if we didnt do something wrong. Its just a case of what punishment we get now and the only defence we have is to bribe our way to a lighter sentence of maybe a 30 point deduction

Just ask these cunts why if we are so guilty of so many accounting and fraud charges why the police, SFO or HMRC seem to have zero interest in our case ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.