PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm not a barrister but i've been in courts and I preferred paper bundles. I found it easier to put my finger on things I wanted as I'm not good at multi tasking and arsing aroung with tech under pressure isn't easy I'm sure Pannick has lackeys who's job is to do all that at the click of his fingers though.
Pannik is a FOC he won't have a clue about new technology. :-)

It is a strange way to do it for such an educated an talented man.

As the bundle would be so thick as to be problematic and involve moving from page to page (quite often not in order).

It is probably worth noting any bundle will be being given to numerous parties, so the boxes may not be as big as they seem.

However, my opinion on this is probably the same as giving tactic to Pep, he’d probably smile politely whilst thinking what are you on about!
Having document in hand as a physical prop is a much better look I imagine. Rather being some stereotyped FOC trying to find the right key on their laptop while squinting at the screen over spectacles and worrying whether the battery is about to die. Leave that to the assistant.

One of the lads near me at the match last night said that Esteemedkompany had tweeted that Lord Pannick got half the charges dropped on Monday. I've not seen the tweet and can't find it.

Apparently, the Premier League barrister read out the charges and Pannick presented the original document, and said (something along the lines of), "No. This is what you originally charged City with, this is what we are defending." and the panel agreed.

Does anyone know about this tweet or heard anything similar?

I delved using a few computer tools and have done a video, ( it needs finishing) on this very subject. Basically there are 15 differences in the text on this page as it stands now, compared to what it said origonally on 06 Feb 23 (It's been changed several times).

This could totally wreck the case, as the first errors were all in allegation 1, they missed the letter of several of them...

I'll try to finish it and upload it to YouTube at the weekend.

Any links to that tweet would be appreciated?

One of the lads near me at the match last night said that Esteemedkompany had tweeted that Lord Pannick got half the charges dropped on Monday. I've not seen the tweet and can't find it.

Apparently, the Premier League barrister read out the charges and Pannick presented the original document, and said (something along the lines of), "No. This is what you originally charged City with, this is what we are defending." and the panel agreed.

I delved using a few computer tools and have done a video, ( it needs finishing) on this very subject. Basically there are 15 differences in the text on this page as it stands now, compared to what it said origonally on 06 Feb 23 (It's been changed several times).

This could totally wreck the case, as the first errors were all in allegation 1, they missed the letter of several of them...

Sounds like complete and utter fantasy, mate.

You don’t see the tweet because it probably never happened :)

(Stand to be corrected of course)

The amount of 'theories' on what could happen is gonna be wild if its 'kickout of all comps' this early in the papers.

We're not even a week in.. not doubt the club will have to be folded and punted into space by week 6 to keep print being written.

Christ.

@twosips just tag him and ask the man himself. Ste?

Sounds like bullshit to me. I don’t think there’s any chance that City will have leaked anything that happened on the first day of the hearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.