PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Having asked for all the emails, texts and Whatsapp messages in the PL's possession that mention City from 2008 onwards I would imagine it's very, very likely that Masters will be asked to explain the content of some of those, at least.
If he hasn’t provided a witness statement then the default position is that he won’t give evidence.

Might undermine the PL case if he doesn’t, of course. Like I say, difficult to know in the absence of sight of the evidence the PL is relying upon.

City employ something like 1300 people, probably 90% of these are just normal people with mortgages and families to feed

Yep… These wankers want the club to be crushed into oblivion and these ‘normal people’ to lose their livelihoods

I think the Rags have clearly demonstrated how they respect ‘normal people with mortgage’s’ etc….

Just read that, must have a work experience kid in this week at the Telegraph. He got 10/10 for spelling bless him.
Read that also. Sets new standards of total bollocks. They must be worried. The Telegraph Sports section is like a Liverpool fanzine and always good for a laugh.

In fact thinking about it, the less witnesses the PL has, the better.

There is no point Masters coming along and giving evidence on the decision making process to charge City, as it has no probative evidential value. The only PL witnesses who will have any evidential value are those who can attest to the substance of the charges as they have witnessed something material that supports them, or because they are an expert in a relevant field, presumably in finance.

What are Masters, or any of the PL hierarchy going to add evidently to the charges, other than in relation to non-cooperation?

It’s possible they can, of course, but struggling to see how.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.