PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ah you say that, but over in the alternative facts land of red cafe,

Approx:
’the media is so far up City’s arse, they barely mention it (115), it’s getting clearer everyday which journalists are getting brown envelopes from them.’

I wonder if the PL will call the company we buy our brown envelopes from as witnesses. Must be a fucking lot of transactions between us.

I wonder if we pay the brown envelopes supplier with brown envelopes?

Last edited:
Assuming he’s a witness. It’s perfectly conceivable he isn’t. Difficult to tell in the absence of any particulars around the evidential basis for the charges.

I couldn’t see why he would be a witness.

I think some misunderstand this case and expect Lord Pannick to put him on the stand and try and break the story of why PSR and the companies that control it.

This seems to me to be different to what the case is and I think our witness evidence etc. will be showing we are innocent.

The other may come a different day but I expect not.

Ah you say that, but over in the alternative facts land of red cafe,

Approx:
’the media is so far up City’s arse, they barely mention it (115), it’s getting clearer everyday which journalists are getting brown envelopes from them.’
Completely deluded. It really beggars belief

I couldn’t see why he would be a witness.

I think some misunderstand this case and expect Lord Pannick to put him on the stand and try and break the story of why PSR and the companies that control it.

This seems to me to be different to what the case is and I think our witness evidence etc. will be showing we are innocent.

The other may come a different day but I expect not.

Why ask for all the PL correspondence if you aren't going to question them about it?

Seeing some people asking if city's evidence at the beginning is so strong could charges be dropped.
Different scenario but hopefully might produce some optimism.
I was in crown court on a 2 week trial (as the accused) on day 1, after the jury was sworn in, the prosecution presented its case against me and others. The judge called up the prosecution barrister and directly asked him what the case was against me. The barrister replayed a video of my actions, the judge pulled a de-niro type face saying 'really'.
I still had to go through all the process, cross examination and everything else.
The judge stated in his closing speech to the jury to basically not to find me guilty. The jury found me not guilty.
Think the point I'm making is even if it's a slam dunk for city on day one, I imagine the whole process will have to be completed and concluded.

Media are in overdrive. Creaming themselves. "All our players are now plotting their exit, we will be banned from every competition, and will be lucky if the local sunday league will accept us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.