PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can't see City agreeing to any sort of settlement that involves a sporting sanction. I can't see the PL offering a settlement that doesn't include a sporting sanction. This will go all the way.
As Stefan has noted, the time for settlements is probably over. This one runs to it's logical conclusion now.

I can't see City agreeing to any sort of settlement that involves a sporting sanction. I can't see the PL offering a settlement that doesn't include a sporting sanction. This will go all the way.

When the white smoke appears over the tribunal door there should be a choreographed effort to legally sort out these sly underhand cunts who chased us and made a living off our situation.

As much as I hate talksport one thing I will give the credit for is they seem to be the only bit of media that has someone in our corner or at the very least speaks in facts

isnt he claiming another stolen email miraculouly turned up after CAS saying something other than witness statment
As far as I know the detail from the uefa charge that went to cas has never been fully released.

So how can someone know there is discrepancies with some other information.

The club are excellent at keeping things on the quiet. No-one has a clue about what evidence is being considered, we can guess its similar to the stuff in the German press but that was effectively stolen so not sure it's admissible.

Bottom line the PL have to prove that the sponsorship income was effectively not 3rd party and was from the owners.

If they can't do that then it all falls down.

Jordan back to being a **** again and peddling conspiracy theories about the panel. I’d also like him to explain what the inconsistencies were in the witness statements given to CAS.
How Stefan manages to keep so calm in the face of such confrontational bullshit is beyond me!

He doesn't know what he's talking about and Stefan knows it's a waste of time even trying to argue with him. He suggests City are being obstructive, that there are examples of large scale fraud or conspiracies/scandals (Enron and the Post Office) and his obsession with our owners being dodgy means he concludes we must be guilty. I would have liked Stefan to ask him how many other scandals of such nature he can name...there's a reason these things stick in the mind, and that's because they don't happen very fucking often!

As Stefan says, if we were trying to get away with something it would be incredibly odd to have been willing to take it this far. There weren't inconsistencies at CAS, I don't believe Jordan has ever read that decision - not in any depth. He still thinks we were guilty but for loopholes and that the fine amounts to guilt in any case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.