PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If they, as you say pulled another email out of their arse, why didn't they submit this as evidence at CAS as you say. They are that desperate to see City as guilty they are grasping as many straws as they can.
CAS - emails discussing payment aren't really proof the payment (s) was made.
Internet - Yes, but we have another one of them discussing it! see!

i guess?

The consensus from both seemed to be to settle out of court
I feel the same but are we prepared to accept another pinch?
It would mean we can’t try to get damages out of the PL.
Personally, I would prefer us to go for the throat and dug up the dirt from the red tops.
Let the press print who was truly behind this case.
Not sure that the consensus is from both, as it only started when the PL case took a battering, i am just a thicko but my view is that the PL threw a big number at City with the intention of getting one over the line, then tying down all the others with the multiples, non cooperation/ fair and accurate, if this was so one of the multiples has bit the dust, putting more pressure on the others, at this rate the PL punishment may not cover the cost of the case let alone City`s damages.

Yes, generally happy. Not possible to deal with all his points in such a forum, on his show, with a host and a break coming up. I am only able to choose which points to deal with and how.

Do you debate by simply talking over someone?

I think you do a good job. You're never going to win in a shouting match with Jordan. All that would happen is he would wait for your stint to be over and then belittle you anyway.

Easy in hindsight to think of a way of batting things back, but you went in armed with the facts regarding the PL's legal team which he has often suggested wouldn't be able to deal with us.

And next time, make the point again about the scandals such as Enron and the Post Office are well known because they're rare. That doesn't mean City aren't guilty but makes it highly unlikely. Also worth asking him what those inconsistencies were at CAS.

I don't understand why people think it will all be secretive. There will be a written decision with extensive content on all the charges, all the discussions, all the witness testimony and the panel's conclusion on each and every point.

It's there with Everton and Forest. It's there from CAS. You just have to Google and read and sadly the majority of people so happy to talk about us can't manage to do that.

It’s not just regions ive seen things in agricultural & manufacturing industries where pay day can be once a year & cash flow can be problematic. The problem is journalists painting a picture as suspicious to people who have no idea about how partnerships benefit. It may sound outlandish to them but that’s because they start from a point of guilt & refuse to listen to those that know.

I think you do a good job. You're never going to win in a shouting match with Jordan. All that would happen is he would wait for your stint to be over and then belittle you anyway.

Easy in hindsight to think of a way of batting things back, but you went in armed with the facts regarding the PL's legal team which he has often suggested wouldn't be able to deal with us.

And next time, make the point again about the scandals such as Enron and the Post Office are well known because they're rare. That doesn't mean City aren't guilty but makes it highly unlikely. Also worth asking him what those inconsistencies were at CAS.

Post office scandal is a great example though…. It starts with an organisation convinced of others guilt & refusal to listen to facts relying on innuendo from people not qualified to investigate.

Yes, generally happy. Not possible to deal with all his points in such a forum, on his show, with a host and a break coming up. I am only able to choose which points to deal with and how.

Do you debate by simply talking over someone?
I think you have done a great job on TalkSPORT. Jordan has come full circle on his views. Your calm measured approach is the best strategy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.