PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hoping we are getting away with a hefty fine ,like we did last time with uefa, good job you are innocent till proven guilty in the UK ? , otherwise the red cartel led by the southern centric media would have hung any and everyone who has anything to do with city. Sheik Mansour is a shrewd man with a great business acumen and money is no object, so we'll fight to the end with dignity like we always do and then sue the jealous established hierarchy for deformation of character when they find us not guilty. KEEP THE FAITH

I imagine our owner would do whatever was necessary to keep the club going. However, I think this picture that some blues paint of we can go down, have a jolly old time in the Championship, then bounce back up and win the PL is LOTR and Harry Potter levels of fantasy.
I think they are spot on and it would be a right laugh.

I imagine our owner would do whatever was necessary to keep the club going. However, I think this picture that some blues paint of we can go down, have a jolly old time in the Championship, then bounce back up and win the PL is LOTR and Harry Potter levels of fantasy.
Do the EFL look at APTs in League 2? Seems like Wrexham got to spend what they liked.

If not, SM should just get Etihad to sponsor us for £500m a season.

In our latest accounts we had record revenues of just over £700m and yet only made £80m in profit. Of that £700m, £300m of it was broadcast revenue, the majority, for being in the PL and reaching the final of the CL. These revenues would disappear overnight. That wipes out the profit and gives us an approx. £200m black hole.

The leagues below the PL also have FFP/PSR, so if we go down there, we would have similar rules to abide by but with a much lower turnover. We would be looking for players earning £10kp/w not £300kp/w. It would be a fire-sale and if after all that, we could somehow scrape a side together that could get promoted, we would be back in the PL at a starting point similar to just before the Mansour takeover but now with rules in place that would make a similar investment in players and subsequent rise through the PL almost impossible.

The club will always go in in some shape or form, of that I am certain. However, this current Manchester City, this behemoth of a club, would IMO be effectively finished by a guilty verdict.

I know that sounds pessimistic and possibly overly dramatic but that’s how it feels to me. I pray I am miles wide of the mark.

What about a bit of creative accounting if your worst case scenario comes to fruition? The club has a margin of at least 200 million at the end of this season before FFP is breached. If the club is getting relegated to the Championship next year, make a provision for reorganisation costs of 200 million this year, and release it to profit/loss next year to compensate the loss of revenue? The club needs more next year? Then sell the rights to the stadium for a 200 million profit to CFG and rent it back. That should be plenty.

I am sure the club can absorb one year in the Championship without too much bother with a little Chelsea-like exploitation of loopholes.

Time for the accountants to step up if the lawyers have failed so massively :)

PS: I wouldn't worry.

I watched a bit of the overlap, I had too just to see how hysterical other fans are about us going down.
Carragher - Scruffy **** saying it's impossible for us to earn that much money.
Scholes - Fat boring little prick when asked does he know if city have broke regulations, says nothing, city fan in audience shrugs shoulders at him as if to say you don't know to which ginger pig replies well it's highly likely.
Utd fan in audience - sportswashing sportswashing yadda yadda yadda
Ugly Scouse cow in audience - guilty guilty guilty.

The whole lot of them, all mardarse cunts from red cartel teams, are absolutely crestfallen and heartbroken we've won the lot and they've won nothing. It was a communal cry arse session where they all gathered and let their bitterness flood out.

Red cartel wankers.
Why watch it then? You know what it's going to be like.

Just listened to Seffen on T/S .It's as if he was speaking a different language to Jordan .Steffen, when he could be heard ,spoke in measured terms ,about a complicated and nuanced case. Jordan on the other hand was like someone on a protest march chanting inane often meaningless phrases.
I realise that is the way T/S operates,and we are all ,of necessity guilty of chanting simplistic phrases on occasions to identify which side we are on ,but it doesn't make for intelligent reasoned debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.