PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I assume that does not include an amount for the current farce.
@KS55 it doesn't. And as expected it's now being used against big bad City. Several papers have now ignored this part and are just stating that the Premier League will not be able to dish out as much money to the 'little' clubs thanks to the PL having to spend so much on lawyers to fight City.
Yawn, so predictable.
They were severely criticised by the appeal tribunal for trying to claim millions from Everton (who pleaded guilty) and criticised by clubs for appealing the Leicester verdict as it was an additional cost. They are not fit for purpose.

Carragher is just a your typical pundit
Knows everything but has zero back up to any of it
He doesn’t want us to be bigger than Liverpool therefore we can’t be
They changed the rules to stop us spending our own money, then it’s related parties, then loans
Next it will be you can’t wear blue
Problem is the city lad on the overlap is a bellend just like the united local brummie glory hunter
Carragher is a very decent football pundit, his knowledge of the game is huge and he clearly thinks and watches a lot of football and it's tactics etc, but his major problem is that scouse bitterness is always under the surface and he can't resist digs at us and what our club has achieved on and off the pitch.

How thick can they possibly be. They are using emails of Khaldoon saying how much he’d spend on legal & they took no notice when estimating their costs.
When people say the PL are on a suicide mission isn't this all part of it in that the action with City is just the tip of the iceberg for them and they could easily find themselves with actions to deal with from Etihad, Etisalat, auditors who by extension have all acted fraudulently.

When people say the PL are on a suicide mission isn't this all part of it in that the action with City is just the tip of the iceberg for them and they could easily find themselves with actions to deal with from Etihad, Etisalat, auditors who by extension have all acted fraudulently.
It does surprise me that there is no countersuits for the reputational damage that these companies have acted in an industrial scale fraud.

There is absolutely nothing that has happened in the last three months that should affect how people feel about this hearing. If people were confident three months ago, rationally they should still be confident now

If they are making an emotional response to what is written or said in the media, then they should stop reading or listening to anything in the media at all. Or, at the very least, whenever they do read or see some complete drivel in the media take a few moments to consider each time the point in the first paragraph and ask " what did I actually learn from this that should affect my judgment?". I can assure you the answer for the next three months, at least, will be nothing at all.

There hasn't really been anything that has happened since the day we were charged and issued a statement, that should affect how people feel about it, in all fairness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.