PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Reading the last few pages on here and the mood seems abit more pessimistic, but I’ve just read articles where the premier league clubs are starting to worry the legal costs of this battle will cost them all money as it will be taken from prize funds… surely that means they’re all abit worried the PL will lose the case and will be footing the legal costs…

Reading the last few pages on here and the mood seems abit more pessimistic, but I’ve just read articles where the premier league clubs are starting to worry the legal costs of this battle will cost them all money as it will be taken from prize funds… surely that means they’re all abit worried the PL will lose the case and will be footing the legal costs…
And/or they are getting pissed off with how the Premier League is being run. Don't forget they were criticised for the legal bill they tried, and failed, to get Everton to pay. They were also criticised for appealing the Leicester judgement which added to the legal costs. All the so called smaller clubs need the PL handout but are seeing it wasted.

And/or they are getting pissed off with how the Premier League is being run. Don't forget they were criticised for the legal bill they tried, and failed, to get Everton to pay. They were also criticised for appealing the Leicester judgement which added to the legal costs. All the so called smaller clubs need the PL handout but are seeing it wasted.
Mansoor should buy out the pl. If we can have the Emirates fa cup then no problem with the Etihad premiership ;-)

Not going to into great depth but the monies RA lent Chelsea wasn’t in one year but it was over multiple years to support losses that again had occurred over those years.A sizeable chunk going back to 2004

Had those losses happened over a 3 year cycle there would be absolutely no doubt that FFP charges would have been laid and almost certainly proven.

RA packaged all monies he had “ invested” in Chelsea into a debt not at Football Club level but into the holding company and that included his initial investment to purchase the shares from Bates and pay of the outstanding Euro Bond.

I am speaking from memory now so apologies if my memory is confused but didn’t Cities owners in effect write of substantial sums by Turing debt into equity ?

People confuse loans with losses. There is nothing to stop an owner loaning a billion to their club. They just wouldn't be able to spend it if it resulted in losses over the FFP limit. It's one of these red-herrings that City fans cling to when they discuss the allegations against us. Shouldn't, really.

Now I think about it, though, Mansour should put a billion into the club and let it earn interest. FFP problems with the PL solved in perpetuity ....

He’s spot on there and it works both ways too. Just got to wait til the verdict.

What he did well there was ask Scholes on record are City guilty & he shit himself. They are brave with innuendo, air quotes, something not right but get them to back it up & they can’t. I haven’t watched, can’t abide listening to know nowt cunts but that clip was a good response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.