PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No, I live a domestic democracy, not a dictatorship. Neither of us forces the other to do anything.
You need to put your foot down, Brian, like me..

Long ago I delegated all the minor tasks/decisions to 'The Leader of the Opposition', such as where we'll live, how many kids we'll have (even IF we'll have them), where we'll go on holiday, paying the bills, what we'll have for dinner and so on.

This left me free to deal with all of the really important stuff that a marriage has to confront and contend with, such as 'Should we recognise Southern Sudan as a separate nation state?'

Try it. You'll soon see the sense of it.. (!!)

A minute passed. Then another. Then another minute.

Then ....... another minute passed. Then another minute, passed. Then another.

Another minute passed quickly, followed by a further minute, when, suddenly ....... a different minute passed. Followed by another different minute. And another. And yet a further different minute.

After a minute, a further different minute passed quickly past.

A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past.

This was it!

A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed.

I waited a minute while a minute passed quickly past. After a minute, a minute that seemed to last an hour but was, in fact, only a minute, passed.
Sounds like Arsenal's injury time when they need a goal :-)

Funny that when that knob on twitter first posted the "bad week for city" tweet my heart sank, after looking at it in the clear light of day it's obviously bullshit.

However, it did make me realise that if we were to lose the case just how bad I would feel.

Remember everybody, Tolmie who has his sources said that our execs were quietly confident having reviewed the evidence disclosed by the PL.

And how would you know if any of it is “substantial “
You don’t.
So you may well be wrong.
I don’t but I think it is fairly universally accepted that for their to be a 10 week trail, that both parties are planning on demonstrating a substantial amount of evidence and witness statements.

Think your question is probably whether it’s credible or of value.

A large amount of evidence being submitted doesn’t tend to mean at fault, in fact it could be argued they are presenting so much as on it’s own none of what they show is in anyway good enough.

A confidence of the opposition on a small amount of evidence, could be a lot more damning if that evidence proves their point.

I think it’s actually fair to guess that the PL have nothing of real value as to be submitting so much, but as my posts go outside people involved we really don’t know at this point.

But please don’t confuse substantial as anything other then the amount of evidence they have, 10 witness statements of someone saying they heard a bang and saw x running away, would be worth far less then 1 person giving a witness statement that they saw x shooting x.

Terrible example, but I hope it helps understand the point I am making.

Funny that when that knob on twitter first posted the "bad week for city" tweet my heart sank, after looking at it in the clear light of day it's obviously bullshit.

However, it did make me realise that if we were to lose the case just how bad I would feel.

On the bright side, now you know how Liverpool, United and Arsenal fans will feel when the club wins :)

Pep is our only clue to what’s happening behind the scenes and he is relaxed and confident that “his club” will prevail.

#more than a manager.

So fucking lucky to have pep, txiki and khaldoon.

I still can’t believe what the club has achieved. The memories and destruction of the red clubs has been truly remarkable. A seismic shift no one expected.

Fuck these charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.